online roulette game real money,uob kay hian,check4d2u,slot lion king Implementation
A successful slot lion king solution is the foundation on which companies can launch new initiatives, streamline and improve existing operations, reduce costs and grow the bottom-line. But even the best slot lion king solutions count for nothing if they are not implemented properly. So, why trust SYSPRO with your slot lion king implementation?
Our Consulting Services team is uniquely equipped to enable your business to unlock strategic value from your investment in SYSPRO. The team is represented by Project Managers and Consultants of all disciplines, who combined have many years of experience successfully implementing complex slot lion king projects within a wide range of industries. With over 40 years of practical hands-on experience, SYSPRO are experts in enabling business capability through slot lion king software. We take the time to understand your strategic business needs and desired outcomes, working as a trusted advisor, helping you to spend more time with your customers, creating greater value for your business. So, while our IDEAL implementation methodology provides the structure and flexibility to enable and de-risk your slot lion king implementation, SYSPRO’s certified Project Managers work to guide your project team to deliver a fit for purpose slot lion king solution, with a focus upon business outcomes not technology outputs. This ensures a successful implementation and roadmap to reaping a return on investment on your slot lion king project for many years to come.
- Uses our experience and knowledge of best practices to your benefit
- Provides visibility to and accountability of our activities and services
- Uses your resources effectively
- Empowers you and your employees to know and leverage the solution for your business
- Scales to meet the complexity or simplicity of your implementation needs and your company’s capabilities
The foundation of IDEAL lies in the project administration, controls and governance activities that we perform throughout the Implementation. Best practices in project management ensure that the project is meeting its defined objectives and remains on track within the defined scope. It also ensures costs are kept within budget and that resources are being managed effectively:
Project Management: Provides overall control and management of resources, scope, budget and timescales throughout the delivery of the project.
Stakeholder Management: Includes communication plans and definition of roles and responsibilities within the project team to help the team work together effectively.
Change Control: To capture any material changes from the agreed scope to the project timescale, scope and/or budget.
Quality Control: Project assurance activity to provide checks and balances around the project deliverables.
RAID Register: A key project control used to capture and track, Actions, Issues and Decisions.
Ensures all parties have an aligned understanding of the business, its requirements and the requirements of the project.
The implementation project begins with the Initiate phase. In this phase, the project teams from your organization and SYSPRO come together to plan the project activities, resources and timelines. The subsequent phases of the project are built upon the foundation created during the Initiate phase, and consists of the following activities:
- Sales Handover Meeting
- Resource Identification
- Initial Scoping
- Project Planning
- Customer Start-up Meeting
- Infrastructure Profile (applicable to on-premise installations only)
The phase is completed when the customer and SYSPRO have discussed and agreed the following:
- Completed Site Infrastructure Profile
- Approved Project Initiation Document
- Project Plan Approval
- Project Controls inc. RAID Register
The project team explores the business objectives and needs and designs a solution that will best meet those needs within the project parameters.
In the Design phase, the project team explores the business objectives and needs in detail and begins architecting the solution that will best meet those needs within the project’s parameters. Using the agreed deliverables (outputs) from the Initiate phase, the Design phase consists of the following principal activities:
- Business Process Review
- Solution Specification and Modeling
- Gap Analysis (where applicable)
- Initial Business Process Training
The agreement and approval of the Design phase outputs will shape the subsequent joint delivery plan for the remainder of the SYSPRO project. A completed Project Plan including all remaining activities, resources and the project schedule can be approved at this stage. The Design outputs may include:
- Customization, Report and Stationery Register
- Training Needs Assessment
- Development Statement(s) of Work (where applicable)
- Completed Design Document
- Acceptance of Proposed Solution
- Chart of Accounts Sign-off
The project team starts to configure and build the solution based on agreed design parameters. This phase includes customization, configuring a go-live system and simulating a live environment.
- Installation Profile (application to on-premise installations only)
- Sample Data Creation
- Prototype Build
- Solution Simulation
- Test Script Creation
- Data Migration Test
- User Acceptance Testing
Formal acceptance of the prototype solution concludes the Engineer phase of the project with the following outputs:
- Installation Profile
- Completed Prototype and Prototype Sign-off
- Completed customization (where applicable)
- Training Attendance and Sign-off
- Test Scripts
- Masterfile Layout Spreadsheets for Import
Once the prototype build has been accepted, the time has come to actualize the implementation. Prior to going live, the final data is loaded and validated. The project team will train the people who will work on the new system to ensure users are ready and prepared to use the new software.
During the Actualize phase the following activities are undertaken:
- lion king online casinoion Master
- Data Import
- End-user Training
- Readiness Testing
- Go/No-Go Review
- Take on Balances
- Balance the System and Sign-off
- Cutover to SYSPRO (Go-Live)
- Early Life Support including First Month End
- Validation and Sign-off on First Month End Balances
The following outputs will conclude the Actualize phase:
- Acceptance Custom Reports
- Acceptance Stationery Formats
- Acceptance Data Validation
- User Preparedness Validation
- Acceptance lion king online casinoion Company
- Acceptance Go/No-Go Decision
- Acceptance Opening Balances
- Acceptance First Month End Balances
Once your new SYSPRO slot lion king solution is in place and everything has been balanced and signed-off and is being readily used, the Leverage phase begins where the focus shifts to evolving and improving your solution and ensuring continued customer satisfaction. Key to the Leverage phase are the following activities:
- Handover to Support
- Handover to Account Manager
- Project Closure Meeting
- Project Closure/Sign-off
- Plan for Continuous Improvements
Consulting Services Brochure
Our Consulting Services team is uniquely equipped to enable your business to unlock strategic value from your investment in SYSPRO.
IDEAL Implementation Brochure
Learn about our scalable, structured and phased IDEAL approach, designed to help you & take advantage of industry best practices.
SYSPRO IDEAL Facilitates a Successful Implementation and Roadmap to Reaping ROI on Your slot lion king Project.